THE FASCINATION OF A MODERN MONUMENT
The historic warehouses on the banks of the Havel River are among Spandau’s landmarks and are protected monuments. It’s all in the details: while the two southern warehouses were able to be renovated, the windowless building to north of them was demolished. In its place, a new building is being constructed: the HAVEL-SPEICHER with 46 condominiums.
In appreciation of the sophisticated architectural concept, the Office for the Protection of Historical Monuments permitted a new build in the same shell and with a new façade language that respects the monument’s former spirit. The ensemble of warehouse buildings on the Havel River is thus complete. Old becomes new, and new is wonderful: the HAVEL-SPEICHER fits perfectly into the silhouette and is a new build with expressive lines.
The result is modern living with a view of the water from a new monument, masterfully implemented by the renowned architectural firm GFB Alvarez & Schepers, Berlin.
- A new building in a historic shell
- Forty-six condominiums – all with direct views of the water
- One to three bedrooms, approx. 50 to 102 m²
- All apartments have a balcony, terrace or private garden
- Single-floor apartments and maisonettes on the top floor
- KfW 55 energy efficiency level
- Nearby underground parking with EV charging spaces
- Beautifully designed, green outdoor area with
- seating, meeting and play areas
All the apartments here are already sold. There are still apartments available in BUWOG HAVELBOGEN.
– Find out more about the new BUWOG HAVELBOGEN construction phase now!
HAPPY LIVING – IMPRESSIVELY BEAUTIFUL
When tradition meets innovation, the result is living at the highest level.
HAVEL-SPEICHER is a landmark like no other in Berlin. The building combines the imposing stature of the monumental warehouse with the high standards of a new build in a unique location.
Enjoy comfortable living with a view of the Havel River and lovingly-designed details that you can enjoy each day: Oak parquet flooring in all living areas, high-quality ceramic fittings in the bathrooms and well-thought-out floor plans create a unique atmosphere.
From balconies, terraces and gardens you can enjoy a wonderful view of the water. The close-to-nature environment is characterized by a consistent exterior design concept that delivers a number of sustainable qualities. This includes, among other things, the replanting of native shrubs and trees, such as weeping birch, copper rock pear and quaking aspen – vegetation typically found in the extensive Havelland.
- Modern floor plans
- Clear ceiling height approx. 2.68 m
- Large wooden windows
- Oak parquet flooring, heated floors
- High-quality tiles and bathroom fixtures from Villeroy & Boch
- Shower floor with mosaic tiles in many bathrooms
- Digital media supply
Oak parquet flooring in all living areas, high-quality ceramic fittings in the bathrooms and well-thought-out floor plans create a unique atmosphere.