Adjacent to the historic warehouses on the banks of the Havel River, a unique structure is taking shape: BUWOG HAVELBOGEN. The apartment building blends harmoniously into the BUWOG SPEICHERBALLETT neighborhood and forms its striking northern end.
Like its counterpart on the southern side, BUWOG HAVELBOGEN impresses residents and visitors with its organic curved lines. These provide a congenial counterpoint to the clear forms of the historic warehouse architecture. What unites all the buildings on the riverbank is that they open up a magnificent view of the Havel.
The façade of BUWOG HAVELBOGEN is characterized by two strong color contrasts that blend well into the overall appearance of the building ensemble. White window reveals give the elegant gray-green of the plaster façade a great deal of lightness and charm. The balcony balustrades are done in the same color as the façade and feature interesting cut-outs in powder-coated aluminum.
The result is modern living with a view of the water inside an architecturally impressive building.
- Forty-four condominiums – most of them with direct views of the water
- Studio to four bedrooms, approx. 43 to 168 m² (including terrace/balconies)
- Direct waterfront location on the Havel River facing Eiswerder Island
- All apartments have a balcony, loggia, terrace or private garden
- Single-floor apartments and spacious penthouses available
- Barrier-free access to all apartments
- Car-free residential neighborhood and innovative mobility concept
- Energy-efficient photovoltaic system on the roof
- Extensive green roof area to increase biodiversity
- Green outdoor area with seating and play area
- Bicycle and stroller room
- Café on the ground floor with an outdoor terrace
Find out about the available condominiums
– make an appointment now!
Enjoy comfortable living with a view of the Havel River and lovingly-designed details that you can enjoy each day: oak parquet flooring in all living areas, high-quality ceramic fittings in the bathrooms and well-thought-out floor plans create a unique atmosphere.
From balconies, terraces and gardens you can enjoy a wonderful view of the water. The close-to-nature environment is characterized by a consistent exterior design concept that delivers a number of sustainable qualities. This includes, among other things, the replanting of native shrubs and trees.
BUWOG HAVELBOGEN delivers on the inside what it promises on the outside: value and modernity – a home for today, tomorrow and the future. Whether you’re moving in on your own or as a couple, a young family or as a senior citizen, there will be enough space for your individual needs. The perfect place to expand your comfort zone.
- Exceptionally spacious floor plans
- Ceiling height of the rooms up to approx. 2.77 m
- Floor-to-ceiling windows with glass balustrades
- Oak parquet flooring
- High-quality tiles and bathroom fixtures from Villeroy & Boch
- Free-standing bathtub in the bathrooms of some units
- Digital media supply
- Effizienzhaus 55 energy efficiency standard according to the BEG
Oak parquet flooring in all living areas, high-quality ceramic fittings in the bathrooms and well-thought-out floor plans create a unique living feeling. Find out about the available condominiums right away – make an appointment now!