THE HAVELKIESEL RESIDENTIAL ENSEMBLE OPENS UP THE MOST BEAUTIFUL PARTS OF SPANDAU.
As the newest part of the BUWOG SPEICHERBALLETT residential neighborhood, the HAVELKIESEL complex is anything but ordinary: the three modern residential buildings, one of them gently rounded like a pebble – hence the name of the ensemble, which translates to Havel Pebble – rest in a unique location directly on the course of the Havel River.
The majority of the 100 condominiums offer a direct view of the water and the passing boats. This is scenery that invites you to wind down after a hard day and enjoy some alone time or a cozy get-together on your balcony or terrace. As leisurely and close to nature as life is in the HAVELKIESEL, the center of Spandau is only a few minutes away, and transit connections to the Berlin city center are optimal.
Your children will feel at home here too – whether in the playgrounds or the idyllic green courtyard.
- 100 condominiums in three buildings
- Studio to three bedrooms, approx. 48 to 123 m²
- High-quality architecture
- All apartments have a balcony, loggia, terrace or private garden
- The majority of the apartments offer a view of the water
- Beautifully designed, green courtyard with seating and meeting areas
- Underground parking with EV charging spaces
- Rainwater harvesting
- Photovoltaic system
All the apartments here are already sold. There are still apartments available in BUWOG HAVELBOGEN.
– Find out more about the new BUWOG HAVELBOGEN construction phase now!
With the HAVELKIESEL, architects Andreas R. Becher and Nikolaos Hatzijordanou have picked up on the natural shape of the rocks in the river and created a rounded structure on the banks of the Havel.
The architectural subtleties are real eye-catchers: the exterior plaster of the rounded, pebble-shaped building contains a mica component that creates interesting light reflections in the sunlight. The other two apartment buildings, on the other hand, feature light-colored clinker bricks. This makes for an airy and friendly overall impression.
The rooms of your apartment are also flooded with light. From studio apartments to large family apartments with three bedrooms, no matter which of the well designed floor plans you choose, the HAVELKIESEL will offer you your very own personal place to live. And the fact that the furnishings – from the oak parquet flooring to the bathroom fixtures from Villeroy & Boch – meet high standards in many respects is in keeping with our concept of contemporary living culture.
- Exceptionally spacious floor plans
- Bright rooms with ceiling heights up to approx. 2.75 m
- Floor-to-ceiling windows, oak parquet flooring
- Ceiling heating system with cooling function
- Daylight bathrooms in many units
- High-quality tiles and bathroom fixtures from Villeroy & Boch
- Digital media supply
Oak parquet flooring in all living areas, high-quality ceramic fittings in the bathrooms and well-thought-out floor plans create a unique atmosphere.
Jetzt mit unserem Service-Partner HYPOFRIEND Ihre Finanzierungsoptionen prüfen und von HYPOFRIEND beraten werden:
Beim Service-Partner HYPOFRIEND handelt es sich um einen externen und unabhängigen Anbieter von Finanzierungsvermittlungsdiensten, der eine eigene und von der BUWOG nicht beeinflusste Dienstleistung erbringt. BUWOG haftet nicht für Erfolg und Ergebnis der Dienstleistungen von HYPOFRIEND sowie nicht für die Eignung einer von HYPOFRIEND vermittelten Finanzierung.